Not every ride has to be an epic. It’s the routine of riding bikes day in and day out that is important. I knew when I flew to Arizona for Thanksgiving, I was going to miss having my bike. Instead of paying the $150 each way to fly with it, I banked on borrowing my dad’s bike while I was out there. I also knew that I’d be eating a lot, and had to at least earn some of it 🙂
Looking For Something?
- 79,460 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Monarch Crest Trail - Salida, CO
- Ride Report - Dale Ball Trails: Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Ride Report: FATS - Forks Area Trail System - South Carolina
- Ride Report: ColoRADo Trail - Dry Fork Loop: Durango, CO
- Starkweather Lake Trail - Mammoth Lakes Hidden Gem
- Swoopy Singletrack in the Sandia Foothills - Albuquerque, NM
- First Ride: Niner RLT 9 RDO - ABQ Century
- Ride Report - White Mesa Trails: San Ysidro, NM
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico