Not every ride has to be an epic. It’s the routine of riding bikes day in and day out that is important. I knew when I flew to Arizona for Thanksgiving, I was going to miss having my bike. Instead of paying the $150 each way to fly with it, I banked on borrowing my dad’s bike while I was out there. I also knew that I’d be eating a lot, and had to at least earn some of it 🙂
Looking For Something?
- 82,428 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Phil's World - Disneyland for Mountain Biking in Cortez, CO
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Fruita, CO: 18 Road, Prime Cut - Joe's Ridge - Kessel Run
- A Mid-Pack Racer's Night Adventure - JayP's Fat Pursuit 2016
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Road Trip: Pagosa Springs, CO - Turkey Springs / Brockover Trails
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- First Ride: Niner RLT 9 RDO - ABQ Century