For Turkey Day 2016, we once again headed to the land of Peoria, AZ to visit the oldies. Lucky for me, Peoria is only 1.5 hours from Sedona. Great excuse to get a little riding in before stuffing our faces in way too much food. Anyhoo… just a few pics from the fam bam quicky weekend shredding in Sedona…
Looking For Something?
- 96,956 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Twas A Dream - Reflecting on the Tour Divide 2018
- Alabama's Finest - Oak Mountain and Coldwater Mountain : Old vs. New
- Ride Report: Glorieta Baldy - Ice Cream Cone Loop -Santa Fe, NM
- Epics- Unsupported
- Ride Report: Aspen Vista Trail - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride