For Turkey Day 2016, we once again headed to the land of Peoria, AZ to visit the oldies. Lucky for me, Peoria is only 1.5 hours from Sedona. Great excuse to get a little riding in before stuffing our faces in way too much food. Anyhoo… just a few pics from the fam bam quicky weekend shredding in Sedona…
Looking For Something?
- 76,471 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- First Ride: Niner RLT 9 RDO - ABQ Century
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Ride Report: Clear Creek Trail - Carson City, Nevada
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Salsa Mukluk
- Ride Report: Owens River Gorge - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Road Trip: Pagosa Springs, CO - Turkey Springs / Brockover Trails