For Turkey Day 2016, we once again headed to the land of Peoria, AZ to visit the oldies. Lucky for me, Peoria is only 1.5 hours from Sedona. Great excuse to get a little riding in before stuffing our faces in way too much food. Anyhoo… just a few pics from the fam bam quicky weekend shredding in Sedona…
Looking For Something?
- 89,677 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- First Ride: Niner RLT 9 RDO - ABQ Century
- Shakedown Ride #1 - Salsa Cutthroat Tour Divide 2018 Rig
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
- Deflated for a Moment, But Moving ONWARD
- White Rim Loop in a Day : Gear Testing for the Tour Divide 2018
- Mammoth Lakes Big Friggin Loop - Cold, Windy, Awesome!
- Ride Report: Monarch Crest Trail - Salida, CO
- Committed to "Raoring" the Tour Divide 2018