I’m Alan. Nice to meet you. When I ride bikes, I tend to smile- thus getting lots of dirt in my teeth… as well as in my cassette cogs = Dirty Teeth. I blog for fun… my version of a journal, since my memory sucks- it’s nice to look back and re-live the good times 🙂
- Born in 1977
- Husband to a beautiful wife
- Father of two amazing girls
- Director of Photography in the motion picture industry
- Dividend / Value Stock Investor (passive income / compounding interest to help fuel adventures)
- I love snowboarding, skiing, and everything outdoors – but my #1 passion is riding bikes. I’m not fast, but I sure do have fun! I Especially enjoy untra-endurance grassroots mountain biking rides/races and bikepacking.
- Owned The Maven Bike Shop (closed the shop in Nov. 2018 to simplify life and make more room for fun)
- Current basecamp: Mammoth Lakes, CA.