Looking For Something?
- 109,442 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- Niner One 9 - Kermit Green
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- I Think He's Got the Bug: Caleb's 1st Bikepacking Adventure
- Winter Snow Biking Not Allowed on Groomed Trails in Mammoth
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Tour Divide 2018 - To Chone or not to Chone: Are Chamois really the answer?
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride
Tag Archives: 29 plus
Once in a while, I ride Tobacco Flats. I always manage to stare up at the crazy zig zag line that carves its way up McGee Mountain and think about what the views must be like up there. As I stare … Continue reading
Definitely one of the gnarliest climbs, if not the gnarliest climb in the whole Eastern Sierra. Definitely some of the most amazing views if not the most amazing views and landscapes available to bicycles in the Eastern Sierra. These seem … Continue reading
Everyone has a race that haunts them. Be it a crash, a bonk, a mechanical, weather, or any other unfavorable circumstance that causes the most horrific combo of letters know to mankind to be associated with that event, it doesn’t matter. … Continue reading