Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: 29er
Word on the street is that some of the best singletrack in New Mexico hides out in the Manzanita Mountains of the Cibola National Forest near Tijeras. OK. Where the heck is Tijeras? It’s only 20 minutes east of Albuquerque, just … Continue reading
This past weekend, the crew from Intense Cycles came up from Temecula to ride bikes up here in Mammoth. They brought the Sprinter Van full of hearty steeds to Footloose Sports, for some test riding. What an awesome line-up they … Continue reading