Looking For Something?
- 98,633 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Stomping Snowy Fat Bike Singletrack and New YouTube Channel!
- Shakedown Ride #1 - Salsa Cutthroat Tour Divide 2018 Rig
- 2nd Time is the Charm - Coyote Traverse Done and Doner
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Fat Biking
- Race Report: 12 Hours of Temecula - 2nd Place for the Series
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
Tag Archives: arizona trail race
So yeah, I’ve been training and prepping between work, fam, and DSES… for this race called the AZT300 “Arizona Trail Race”. I started gathering specific gear back in January- and have been spending a bunch of time online doing research … Continue reading
2011 was pretty sweet to me. As the Chinese proverb says, “Yesterday, ash. Tomorrow, wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.” So I don’t usually rehash the past, but sometimes it’s nice to reminisce over stellar times with stellar … Continue reading