Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: armstrong
Man, I’ve been lagging. Between SEMBA and getting my little business going, not much time to journal – but still riding a bunch :). A buddy of mine, Matt Reynolds (who recently finished the Caldera 250) showed me a sweet route … Continue reading
So, I found myself rolling through Park City, Utah – saying hey to my buddy Tony. He’s a badass singlespeeder and pretty good at drinking beers. So that’s what we did. Drink beer and ride singledingle on some super singledingletrack. … Continue reading