Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: blog
I get cold easy. I live in a ski town. I love snow. But I still get cold easy. Brrr. I guess that’s why I decided to do my first winter fat biking ultra. To test myself. See how I’d … Continue reading