Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: caldera
“Confronted with the petty concerns of my ordinary life, I feel empty, as if I am wasting a priceless gift, the brief time that is allotted to each human for creativity… Can this longing and restlessness be the price that…
A fat bike is the perfect way to explore the Long Valley Caldera on the east side of Highway 395. There are tons of un-groomed Forest Service trails and roads with endless possibilities. Snowmobiles tend to roost all over the … Continue reading