Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: crested butte
Man, it’s been a while since I’ve put digital pen to paper. 7am, sitting on the brown coach in front of my blazing fireplace. Soft wood to start, now the hard wood has the BTU’s cranking. Step out to the … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of spending 4th of July in Crested Butte, CO this year. It was my first time there, and hopefully I’ll get back soon. Love that town!! Friendly people, bike racks in front of every house, everyone … Continue reading