Looking For Something?
- 102,635 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Salsa Cutthroat - Sunrise
- Bike Specs
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Ride Report: Blanket Creek Trail System - Woodstock, GA
- Niner One 9 - Atomic Blue
- Alabama's Finest - Oak Mountain and Coldwater Mountain : Old vs. New
- Ride Report: Mulberry Gap/ Pinhoti - Ellijay, Georgia
Tag Archives: ellijay
Finally got to ride at the fabled Mulberry Gap. Yahoo!! It’s the perfect time of the year to be here. I did this ride the last week of October – temps in the 70’s and the fall colors were banging. … Continue reading