Looking For Something?
- 98,632 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Stomping Snowy Fat Bike Singletrack and New YouTube Channel!
- 2nd Time is the Charm - Coyote Traverse Done and Doner
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Fat Biking
- Race Report: 12 Hours of Temecula - 2nd Place for the Series
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
- Ride Report: Pipe Dream Trail- Moab, UT
Tag Archives: fat bike mammoth
Yesterday was blast and day of firsts for many Fat Bike Mammoth peeps. Last year, a couple of us started snowshoe “fatpacking” the 4.25 mile Uptown/Downtown loop (up to the Earthquake Fault and back). Then we’d reap the reward of … Continue reading
Mother nature never ceases to amaze me! Thanks to her, the U.S. Forest Service, and Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, the first ever “Full Moon Fat Bike, XC Ski, and Snowshoe” was a complete success!! For this event only, the USFS … Continue reading