Looking For Something?
- 98,632 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Stomping Snowy Fat Bike Singletrack and New YouTube Channel!
- 2nd Time is the Charm - Coyote Traverse Done and Doner
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Fat Biking
- Race Report: 12 Hours of Temecula - 2nd Place for the Series
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
- Ride Report: Pipe Dream Trail- Moab, UT
Tag Archives: fatbike
I get cold easy. I live in a ski town. I love snow. But I still get cold easy. Brrr. I guess that’s why I decided to do my first winter fat biking ultra. To test myself. See how I’d … Continue reading
I’ve never raced an Enduro. I figured there’s a reason why they’ve become so popular. Timed segments that test your downhill descending skills (of which mine are mediocre) mixed with some un-timed climbing segments (of which I’m decent at). The … Continue reading