Looking For Something?
- 109,438 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- Niner One 9 - Kermit Green
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- I Think He's Got the Bug: Caleb's 1st Bikepacking Adventure
- Winter Snow Biking Not Allowed on Groomed Trails in Mammoth
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Tour Divide 2018 - To Chone or not to Chone: Are Chamois really the answer?
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride
Tag Archives: Georgia
Didn’t think I was gonna ride today. Got off work at 1:30am after 15 brutal hours – the last half of the night was exteriors in brrrr temps. I fell asleep while watching Shark Tank reruns. I think I was … Continue reading
Finally got to ride at the fabled Mulberry Gap. Yahoo!! It’s the perfect time of the year to be here. I did this ride the last week of October – temps in the 70’s and the fall colors were banging. … Continue reading
Fort Yargo State Park is about an hour from Atlanta. I had a little time today, so I decided to make the drive out to Winder, GA and check it out. It rained heavily for a bit yesterday, so I … Continue reading
I’m in Atlanta for a couple of months on a job. Brought my bike with me. Can’t believe Delta charges $150 for a bike. Alaska only charges $75. What a rip. Especially since my bike box is lighter than my … Continue reading