Looking For Something?
- 109,444 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- Niner One 9 - Kermit Green
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- I Think He's Got the Bug: Caleb's 1st Bikepacking Adventure
- Winter Snow Biking Not Allowed on Groomed Trails in Mammoth
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Tour Divide 2018 - To Chone or not to Chone: Are Chamois really the answer?
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Fat Bike Curious? The 2021 Salsa Mukluk May Be The Ticket
Tag Archives: high sierra fall century
It’s been too long since I’ve updated this blog. I feel like a sloucher (ps- I looked up sloucher and urban dictionary says: A sloucher is a person who sucks the insides of live or uncooked crustation out into their … Continue reading
OVERALL: What a great ride! This is my 2nd year doing it, and although it is a road ride, I really enjoy tackling it on my single speed mtb. I knocked 1 hour and 4 minutes off of last year’s … Continue reading
*Note: We now upload videos to our Youtube Channel every Friday. Everything from adventures and ride reports to tips, tricks, and hacks for mountain biking, bikepacking, etc. Please subscribe to us on Youtube and stay up to date! Well, I … Continue reading