Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: husker du
A few weeks ago, I was randomly “facebook messaging” with Errin Vasquez / Frontage Roads about fat biking in the Eastern Sierra. If you didn’t hear, I’ve been involved with Fat Bike Mammoth, and we are diligently trying to amend … Continue reading
This was my first time throwing a leg over a fatbike. Stoked! I set the tire pressure to 14psi for starters (I’ve read that most people ride snow around 5-10psi), so I figured I’d start high, and slowly dial it … Continue reading