Looking For Something?
- 102,614 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Salsa Cutthroat - Sunrise
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Bike Specs
- Ride 365: Day 37 - Vlog | Turn That Frown Upside Down
- Starkweather Lake Trail - Mammoth Lakes Hidden Gem
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Ride Report: Classic Singletrack Loop in Breckenridge, CO
- Salsa Mukluk - Burple Beast
Tag Archives: kernville
This ride has been on the “Bike It List” for a good, long while now. It’s weird how the rides closest to home sometimes take the longest to tackle. Kernville is only 3 hours or so from Mammoth. It’s kind … Continue reading