Looking For Something?
- 98,632 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Stomping Snowy Fat Bike Singletrack and New YouTube Channel!
- 2nd Time is the Charm - Coyote Traverse Done and Doner
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Fat Biking
- Race Report: 12 Hours of Temecula - 2nd Place for the Series
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
- Ride Report: Pipe Dream Trail- Moab, UT
Tag Archives: long valley
A fat bike is the perfect way to explore the Long Valley Caldera on the east side of Highway 395. There are tons of un-groomed Forest Service trails and roads with endless possibilities. Snowmobiles tend to roost all over the … Continue reading