Looking For Something?
- 98,632 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Stomping Snowy Fat Bike Singletrack and New YouTube Channel!
- 2nd Time is the Charm - Coyote Traverse Done and Doner
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Fat Biking
- Race Report: 12 Hours of Temecula - 2nd Place for the Series
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
- Ride Report: Pipe Dream Trail- Moab, UT
Tag Archives: midfat
Once in a while, I ride Tobacco Flats. I always manage to stare up at the crazy zig zag line that carves its way up McGee Mountain and think about what the views must be like up there. As I stare … Continue reading
Definitely one of the gnarliest climbs, if not the gnarliest climb in the whole Eastern Sierra. Definitely some of the most amazing views if not the most amazing views and landscapes available to bicycles in the Eastern Sierra. These seem … Continue reading
Everyone has a race that haunts them. Be it a crash, a bonk, a mechanical, weather, or any other unfavorable circumstance that causes the most horrific combo of letters know to mankind to be associated with that event, it doesn’t matter. … Continue reading