Looking For Something?
- 75,369 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Phil's World - Disneyland for Mountain Biking in Cortez, CO
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Ride Report: Sope Creek, Big Creek, Rope Mill, Allatoona Creek - Atlanta, GA
- Ski Mountaineering Mt. Whitney
- SINglespeed World Champs 2014 - Anchorage, AK
- Ride Report: Red Mesa / San Ysidro Trail Network - San Ysidro, NM
- Niner Air 9 Carbon - Licorice Black
- Ride Report: Silver Canyon to White Mountain Rd - Bishop, CA
Tag Archives: mtb project
Not every ride has to be an epic. It’s the routine of riding bikes day in and day out that is important. I knew when I flew to Arizona for Thanksgiving, I was going to miss having my bike. Instead … Continue reading