Looking For Something?
- 102,628 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Salsa Cutthroat - Sunrise
- Bike Specs
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Ride Report: Blanket Creek Trail System - Woodstock, GA
- Niner One 9 - Atomic Blue
- Alabama's Finest - Oak Mountain and Coldwater Mountain : Old vs. New
- Ride Report: Mulberry Gap/ Pinhoti - Ellijay, Georgia
Tag Archives: oakridge
After hitting Susanville and Ashland, we journeyed to fabled Oakridge, Oregon. Nestled in the Cascade Range, this old logging town of 3,300 peeps is now a mythical mountain biking mecca. This trippy small town boasts tons of character and … Continue reading