Looking For Something?
- 109,438 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- Niner One 9 - Kermit Green
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- I Think He's Got the Bug: Caleb's 1st Bikepacking Adventure
- Winter Snow Biking Not Allowed on Groomed Trails in Mammoth
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Tour Divide 2018 - To Chone or not to Chone: Are Chamois really the answer?
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride
Tag Archives: races
Here’s what’s crazy. I’ve been lagging hard on my journaling. So hard, that we are about to head back to Idaho tomorrow (11/6/19), and I’m just now getting around to writing about the fun times we had there back in … Continue reading
“Confronted with the petty concerns of my ordinary life, I feel empty, as if I am wasting a priceless gift, the brief time that is allotted to each human for creativity… Can this longing and restlessness be the price that…
I wasn’t gonna do it this year. After doing the White Mountain Epic a couple weeks ago, and a few big climbing rides after that… my body finally broke down and I got sick – whether I wanted to acknowledge … Continue reading
*Note: We now upload videos to our Youtube Channel every Friday. Everything from adventures and ride reports to tips, tricks, and hacks for mountain biking, bikepacking, etc. Please subscribe to us on Youtube and stay up to date! Hurkey Creek … Continue reading