Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: racing
Quick – let’s head up to the Bay Area and camp in the salty air, while it’s still warm enough! Let the girlies frolick in the sand and play with drift wood and catch sand crabs and race the ebbing … Continue reading
My brain is soupy mush. My left pinky and ring finger are numb. My taint is tainted. Throat swollen. Yet, a couple days after completing my ITT of the Stagecoach 400 route, I’m still stuck in la la land dreaming about … Continue reading