Looking For Something?
- 74,270 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Ride Report: Sedona Big Friggin Loop - Sedona, AZ
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Weekend Trip to North Carolina - Day 2: Dupont National Forest
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Bike It List
- Single Speed Specific Bike Fit and Superfeet Insoles - Woo Hoo!!
- Ride Report: Coyote and Chamisoso Loop - Tijeras, New Mexico
Tag Archives: silver canyon
Yahoo, it’s done. Check that biznatch off the list. This was one of those “once in a lifetime” rides. Doing it once in this lifetime was plenty for me. I don’t ever want to see Silver Canyon again. EVER. Although … Continue reading
Silver Canyon. What a pain in the ass. One of those rides that makes me second-guess riding a single dingle. Even with a 32:20 gearing, there’s a lot of red-lining. My heart and lungs were trying to rip through my … Continue reading