Looking For Something?
- 74,197 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Ride Report - Dale Ball Trails: Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Ski Mountaineering Mt. Whitney
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Ride Report: Snow Biking Mammoth - The Laurel Lakes Basin
- Salsa Mukluk
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Otherworldly Riding at the Alien Run Trail - Aztec, NM
- Road Trip: Pagosa Springs, CO - Turkey Springs / Brockover Trails
Tag Archives: tucson
It’s been over two years since I did a 24 hour race (24 of Halloween in Los Olivos, CA). Honestly, I’ve grown bored of the format for solo racing. I don’t really get stoked to do lap after lap of … Continue reading