Looking For Something?
- 102,633 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Salsa Cutthroat - Sunrise
- Bike Specs
- Ride Report: Bull and Jake Mountain - Dahlonega, Georgia
- Ride Report: Blanket Creek Trail System - Woodstock, GA
- Niner One 9 - Atomic Blue
- Alabama's Finest - Oak Mountain and Coldwater Mountain : Old vs. New
- Ride Report: Mulberry Gap/ Pinhoti - Ellijay, Georgia
Tag Archives: white rim
2/4/18 The White Rim Loop in Moab, UT at least on paper, seemed like the perfect ride to test out some new TD bits on the Cutthroat, and my body. I hit up my buddy Adrian, and the trip came together … Continue reading