Looking For Something?
- 98,632 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life Lessons and Carnage from the Stagecoach 400 - 2015
- Stomping Snowy Fat Bike Singletrack and New YouTube Channel!
- 2nd Time is the Charm - Coyote Traverse Done and Doner
- Sticky Singletrack Along the Rio Grande Gorge: Horsethief Mesa - Taos, New Mexico
- Fat Biking
- Race Report: 12 Hours of Temecula - 2nd Place for the Series
- A Step Back In Time - Bodie Hills Abandoned Railroad Loop
- Ride Report: Pipe Dream Trail- Moab, UT
Tag Archives: xc
I have to admit, I’m super excited for the Kamikaze Bike Games coming up this week in Mammoth. I missed Sea Otter the last couple years because of work, and I’ve been jonsin’ for some type of festival vibe where … Continue reading
Torture? You can’t name a 20 mile race “Torture”, can you? YES, you can – and, YES, it was. So here’s the scoop. Our gaffer, Dan Delgado, aka Lambion came up to me the other day at work, and asked, … Continue reading
Loving every minute of my rookie season!! Just two weeks after Race 1 at Sagebrush, the “Bonelli Park” course was light years harder. The Kenda Cup #2 Race was filled with quick, steep climbs, and short techy descents (as the … Continue reading