Looking For Something?
- 75,369 Visits
- Follow Dirty Teeth – Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Phil's World - Disneyland for Mountain Biking in Cortez, CO
- Ride Report - Alabama Hills / Movie Road: Lone Pine, CA
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- Carver Gnarvester Ti 29 Plus
- Ride Report: Sope Creek, Big Creek, Rope Mill, Allatoona Creek - Atlanta, GA
- Ski Mountaineering Mt. Whitney
- SINglespeed World Champs 2014 - Anchorage, AK
- Ride Report: Red Mesa / San Ysidro Trail Network - San Ysidro, NM
- Niner Air 9 Carbon - Licorice Black
- Ride Report: Silver Canyon to White Mountain Rd - Bishop, CA
Category Archives: Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra
Last Saturday I had a blast hanging out with my friend Arlene as she rode the Eastern Sierra Breast Cancer Alliance 10k in Bishop. Oh yeah, it’s actually a 10k run, but Arlene doesn’t have working legs. She doesn’t have … Continue reading
In between training rides for the Everest Challenge next weekend, I’ve been stoked to have some more good times with DSES. Mama Nature’s been kicking down some primo weather for us… so stoked! Where to begin? We did a little … Continue reading
Back From The Dead, With a Shaved Head It’s been a minute since I’ve last blagged. Why? I spent the month of August working. Poo in your eye. Shot a movie called “Taco Shop” in which I learned a few … Continue reading
Click Here to read the article – Thanks to the great town of Mammoth Lakes and Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra for helping make “Project Marci” a reality. That girl makes me proud, and motivates the heck out of me!