Looking For Something?
- 109,438 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- Niner One 9 - Kermit Green
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- I Think He's Got the Bug: Caleb's 1st Bikepacking Adventure
- Winter Snow Biking Not Allowed on Groomed Trails in Mammoth
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Tour Divide 2018 - To Chone or not to Chone: Are Chamois really the answer?
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride
Tag Archives: bike touring
I’m sitting here in bed. Holiday Inn Express. State St. Santa Barbara. My old college stompin grounds. Goucho pride. Around 2am. 2 days after pulling the plug on riding the gorgeous, albeit brutal, Tour De Los Padres route. Tis was … Continue reading
Many a debate have been had over frosty hoppy beverages. What’s best for the nether region? Chamois? Bibs? Freeball? Baggies? Mandex? Chonies? Macaronis? So, yeah. I’ve been “training” my arse area for the last year or so to ride without … Continue reading
2/4/18 The White Rim Loop in Moab, UT at least on paper, seemed like the perfect ride to test out some new TD bits on the Cutthroat, and my body. I hit up my buddy Adrian, and the trip came together … Continue reading
1/23/2018 Alright. It’s been super hectic with family, holidays, the bike shop, and all that jazz. That’s a good thing. I’ve been riding a decent amount – splitting time between my gravel bike and fat bike, getting some base miles … Continue reading
My brain is soupy mush. My left pinky and ring finger are numb. My taint is tainted. Throat swollen. Yet, a couple days after completing my ITT of the Stagecoach 400 route, I’m still stuck in la la land dreaming about … Continue reading