Looking For Something?
- 109,442 Visits
- Follow Alan's Mountain Biking Adventures on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Gear I Use
- Niner One 9 - Kermit Green
- White Mountain Peak Ride - Silver Canyon to the Summit
- I Think He's Got the Bug: Caleb's 1st Bikepacking Adventure
- Winter Snow Biking Not Allowed on Groomed Trails in Mammoth
- Niner RKT 9 RDO - Dolphina
- Tour Divide 2018 - To Chone or not to Chone: Are Chamois really the answer?
- Test Ride: Intense Hard Eddie Carbon 29er - Me LIKEY!
- 40 Miles of Fatty Fun: Mono Lake Loop Ride
Tag Archives: rigid
Word on the street is that some of the best singletrack in New Mexico hides out in the Manzanita Mountains of the Cibola National Forest near Tijeras. OK. Where the heck is Tijeras? It’s only 20 minutes east of Albuquerque, just … Continue reading
Finally got to ride at the fabled Mulberry Gap. Yahoo!! It’s the perfect time of the year to be here. I did this ride the last week of October – temps in the 70’s and the fall colors were banging. … Continue reading
Torture? You can’t name a 20 mile race “Torture”, can you? YES, you can – and, YES, it was. So here’s the scoop. Our gaffer, Dan Delgado, aka Lambion came up to me the other day at work, and asked, … Continue reading
As you may know, I spent much of Jan-March training, prepping, and testing gear for the Arizona Trail 300 race. Late in March, an amazing job opportunity arose that I couldn’t pass up- so I had to put the AZT … Continue reading